are available below. For the short version:
- We gather information necessary to give you the products and services you request.
- We are not interested in selling your information to anyone, we just want to provide good software and support.
- No refunds. You can probably get an exchange / upgrade.
- We use a 3rd party payment provider for receiving credit or debit card payments (Squareup.com), they’ve got
- The EULA only applies if you are going to purchase a license and download binaries.
in the EU you didn't get a 'cookie warning'. There are no cookies here that we set. If someone's setting a cookie,
please let us know.
- Cookies are used for logins, and are stored relative to the domains account.structd.com (Amazon Cognito
endpoint) and myaccount.structd.com (our internal account dashboard).
- Web localStorage is used for the shopping cart. Information stored in localStorage consists of data of the form
for named shopping cart items. You can only add items to the cart if you're already logged in.
- On checkout, if you happened to log out on another browser tab, your shopping cart will be temporarily stored in
your cookies during the login process.