The StructD Advanced Support subscription is an upgraded version of the Basic Support subscription, providing more
support opportunities and less restrictions.
In addition to the services provided with Basic Support, our Advanced Support subscription provides the following
- Ask your questions over the phone 9AM - 5PM Pacific working hours (excluding holidays), or send an
email with callback information, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Be notified of updates and fixes to versions of StructD via email, RSS, or Twitter
- At your request, specifications, and our discretion, we will develop custom software solutions for your
problems; either for inclusion into future versions of StructD, or for your private use.
- Priority feature request consideration over non-paying and Basic Support users.
- We will backport Open Source Redis fixes to your older version of Redis, on request.
- We will backport fixes to released versions of Redis under 1 year old, and will consider
backporting certain fixes to “final” versions of even older releases (this only applies to Redis release
2.8.24 and 1.3.12 at the moment)
- We will backport StructD and Redis fixes to older versions of StructD, on request.
- The most recently released version of StructD should have all upstream bug fixes applied, in
addition to any fixes on our end. But if you are tied to a previous version of StructD, we will
backport non-architectural fixes to any released versions under 1 year old, and will consider
backporting to older versions as requests arrive.
- Get custom builds of StructD to include or exclude specific functionality, subject to platform
- On-site visits are not typically included with the Advanced Support Subscription, but can be arranged
depending on your location and needs.
- If you need immediate phone support from a human being 24/7, you can call our “Help me now!” line, and
you will directly ring one of our support members. Each call to our “Help me now!” line will incur a
$2000 urgency fee, which can be paid before the call.
- This support package is limited to 11 hours of support time per month.
- While you should ideally receive an email response within minutes, or even someone answering your phone call
during working hours, we can’t guarantee any fixed response time. Please re-send your email if you’ve not
received a reply by the end of the first business day, and please call to let us know we’ve missed your email
if we still haven’t replied by noon the 2nd business day.
- Each support package subscription is usable by a single team of developers in your organization.
Getting More Support
If you or your organization needs more support than is offered by our Advanced Support subscription, you should
consider our Partner Membership. If none of our available options suits your needs,
you can request a quote for a customized support package.
Buying an Advanced Support Subscription
An Advanced Support subscription costs $1000 (US) for one month, billed monthly. After signing up, you can pay via credit or
debit card online and get (more or less) immediate access to the services you’ve paid for. If you need an
invoice, would like to pay via wire transfer, or if you’d just like to speak with a human to compare your
options, call 1-925-587-8283 or send an email to email@example.com
and we will take care of you as best we can.